How to Create an Ad Place for your Website
This guide will help you create an ad place for G&R on your website. An ad place is the section of your website or app that will display G&R ads.
1. Log-in to your account at green-red.com
2. Navigate to your publisher dashboard (green-red.com/publisher/properties)
3. Click “Ad Places” tab (green-red.com/publisher/ad_places)
4. Click “New Ad Place +” Button
5. Select a web property then choose a name and select a size for your ad place. Click submit.
6. You will immediately be led to a screen with a special code for that ad size. Place this code on your website where you would like that ad to appear. Do not use this code in more than one place. If you want to create another ad place, click “New Ad Place +” and complete steps 4 and 5 however many times is necessary. Remember you may only have 4 ad places per page.
7. Your ad place should now be listed in the ad places section of your publisher dashboard. (green-red.com/publisher/ad_places)
8. Once you have input the code on your website, ads should start showing immediately.